Allicillin 60 softgels
Allicillin is a dietary supplement that is the first commercially manufactured product that features ajoene and diithins, which are the most active compounds found in garlic. Also included in the Garlicillin blend is the garlic oil macerate. The oil and compounds have been studied and proven to have many health benefits, which include anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-mutagenic.
The company Designs for Health have been in production for over 20 years. Healthcare professionals trust this company for their organic supplementary needs. The products are manufactured in facilities that meet strict guidelines, where each supplement is tested and reviewed by qualified nutritional specialists.
What are the Benefits of using Allicillin?
The compounds found in garlic work as a natural antibiotic. Garlic is one of the most potent natural medicines, but many are unaware of the benefits associated with this root vegetable.
- Since the compounds work together to form an anti-bacterial, harmful pathogens in the body can be killed off.
- If you suffer from candida overgrowth, taking Allicillin can help combat that as it has also been shown to have anti-fungal properties.
- Garlicillin has anti-inflammatory benefits, which can help those who have chronic inflammation.
- Parasitic pathogens can also be treated with the anti-parasitic properties
- Help combat bad cholesterol with Allicillin. The anti-lipidemic properties have been proven to lower cholesterol levels.
- Healthcare professionals have also recommended Allicillin for people with certain digestive disorders.
Why Buy Allicillin Soft Gels?
When you buy Allicillin, you are making the decision to take an organic approach to living a healthy lifestyle. Allicillin soft gels come with an enteric coating, which is said to lessen the intense garlic odor. To reap the full benefits of this supplement, you should take one to two capsules daily. This product does not contain gluten, and has no side effects. It is a heat-sensitive product, so must be stored in a cool place.
Serving Size 1 softgel
As a dietary supplement, take one to two softgels daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.