Amino Acid Synergy 120 vegetarian capsules
Amino acids play a vital role in how our body functions. They are the building blocks of protein and intermediates in metabolism. Since protein control nearly every cellular process, having a deficiency can cause mild to moderate issues with the body. Without the proper amount of amino acids, degradation of proteins, including muscles, can happen over time.
Who Should use Amino Acid Synergy?
- People whose diets are deficient in quality protein could benefit greatly from this product. Without an adequate amount of protein, an amino acid deficiency can manifest. The symptoms associated with this range from degradation of muscles and depression to chronic fatigue and a depressed immune system.
- Athletes who may require additional amino acids in order to maintain or achieve a leaner body mass.
- Individuals who are experiencing a destructive metabolism as a result of stress or illness may see an improvement by taking Amino Acid Synergy vegetarian capsules.
- If a person has just had surgery or suffers from tissue damage, taking additional amino acids can help speed up the recovery time and improve the function of tissues.
- Individuals who want better hair and nail quality can benefit from using this dietary supplement.
Why Buy Amino Acid Synergy by Designs for Health?
Amino Acid Synergy vcaps by Designs for Health provides a mixture of essential amino acids that are free-form. This makes the supplements ready for absorption, which leads to immediate metabolic usage. The recommended dosage is 4 capsules per day, between meals.
Designs for Health has been committed to creating high quality ingredients since 1989. For over 20 years, this company has been trusted by healthcare professionals to provide organic and efficient dietary supplements and products. Designs for Health holds itself to high standards, and their products are designed under the strictest USDA guidelines.
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules daily, between meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.