Arginine 750mg 120 vegetarian capsules
L-Arginine is an amino acid that is a precursor to nitric oxide. It is important for the maintenance of blood pressure and a healthy endothelial function. Nitric oxide is a compound that is responsible for regulating blood flow, communications between nerve cells, liver function, and sexual arousal among other bodily functions. Arginine helps to regulate the nitric oxide. This amino acid is one of the best in regulating blood pressure and lowering cholesterol levels.
Why use Arginine?
There are so many treatments available on the market today, but what most don't realize is, there are also many dietary supplements that contain vitamins and minerals that can work just as well. Arginine is abundant in different foods, and your body also naturally makes it. However, there may be a deficiency and that is where Arginine vegetarian capsules could help.
- One of the top benefits that come from taking Arginine is the promotion of heart health. As a precursor to nitric oxide, Arginine can help blood vessels relax, which in turn leads to better circulation. Better blood flow to the heart may help improve clogged arteries and help address chest pain and angina.
- Arginine has been shown to improve erectile dysfunction. This supplement, however, should not be taken alongside a prescription medication to help address the same disorder.
- As a blood pressure reducer, this amino acid can help if you suffer from leg cramps and if you cannot walk long distances.
- Arginine is known as a growth hormone releaser. When we age, a decrease in growth hormones leads to thinner skin and less flexibility. With an arginine supplement, this could help slow down the aging process associated with the skin.
- Arginine is a powerful supporter of the immune system.
- As a wound-healing agent, arginine has been shown to speed up the healing process associated with skin wounds. It may also accelerate the healing of broken bones.
- This product has also been used in people who have anxiety.
Why Buy Arginine 750mg 120 Vegetarian Capsules?
The Arginine Formula by Designs For Health could be beneficial in helping different health issues in a more natural way. If you have a deficiency in arginine, you could experience many symptoms such as hair loss, slow wound-healing time, and skin rash. Besides the ability to help help address those conditions, it also provides other health benefits that can prevent more complications. This formula is gluten free, and should be taken once a day for optimum results.
Designs for Health have been providing healthcare professionals and customers high quality products since 1989. The nutritionists and scientists work under the strictest USDA guidelines, and use the most efficient and natural ingredients.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.