Gynovite Plus is a complete nutritional supplement formulated for postmenopausal complaints. This supplement emphasizes magnesium over calcium. Studies have shown that magnesium plays an important role for healthy bones. Several other nutrients play an important role in bone integrity and these nutrients are in Gynovite.
Serving Size 6 Tablets
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 5000 IU
Vitamin C 180 mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 400 IU
Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 10 mg
Riboflavin 10 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin) 125 mcg
Biotin 125 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as Ca Pantothenate) 10 mg
Calcium (as calcium citrate) 500 mg
Iron (as amino acid chelate) 18 mg
Iodine (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 150 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 600 mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15 mg
Selenium (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 200 mcg
Copper (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 10 mg
Chromium (as hyrolyzed protein complex) 200 mcg
p-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 25 mg
Betaine HCl 100 mg
Pancreatin 4 93 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Hesperidin 35 mg
Rutin 25 mg
Boron (Hydrolyzed Protein Complex) 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Micosolle, a silica-based excipient containing a non-ionic surfactant, cellulose and modified cellulose, silica, stearic acid, pharmaceutical glaze, vegetable stearins, natural flavor and cranberry powder as a natural source of color.
Suggested Use: Six tablets daily with meals as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a physician.
1. Do not use if outer seal is broken.
2. If taking any prescription drug, consult physician before use.
3. Do not use for pernicious anemia, or if you have hemochromatosis or hemosiderosis.
4. Read brochure inside bottle before use.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place